The Honda Pilot for 2022 is a midsize 3-row SUV that holds space for up to eight people. In fact, it is one of the major players in the 3-row SUV crossover space. Therefore, the cabin is roomy and versatile. In fact, it offers up to 109.2 cubic feet of cargo space. Also, it can come with a pair of captain’s seats in the second row. It makes a 7-passenger SUV. Moreover, the Pilot does offer some light off-road capabilities. It is powered by a refined V6 engine and does hold its value well.
Honda Pilot: Five Trim Levels Available
The Honda Pilot for 2022 offers five trim levels. They include EX-L, Special Edition (SE), Touring, Elite, and Black Edition. There is a new entry-level trim that will be announced later. In fact, now all vehicles on sale are going to come with a 9-speed automatic transmission with paddle shifters. They also include an 8-inch touchscreen. Plus an Apple CarPlay and Android Auto and LED headlights. In fact, the Black Edition is available in both Crystal Black Pearl and Platinum White Pearl.
Interior, Exterior Accessories for Pilot
A fully loaded Honda Pilot is going to surpass the $50,000 mark at the top range. Moreover, price one out to a gigantic $57,558 MSRP. Below is what you get:
- The Pilot Black Edition with AWD included: $50,620 (excluding the $1,225 destination charge)
- The Platinum White Pearl Exterior: $395
- Perforated Captain’s Chairs in the second Row (included in the Black Edition)
- An array of accessories that include everything from kayak, bike, surf, ski/snowboard racks, and rooftop boxes, to lighted running boards and a tent that attaches to the rear of the Pilot. Then, in all, these items add to around $7,000 of extras
- Plus a whole bunch of trim changes like chrome mirror caps ($106), splash guards ($123), and a trailer hitch ($384).
These vehicles will leave the manufacturing floor and head out to dealers soon, so get ready to get yours. If you live in Alaska, you may wind up shipping it home. We’d love to help you out with our roll on/roll off shipping service!